Keep reading!

Have just finished read my books. These books really change my way of thinking, tho. I read two books this weekend.
As you can see, the first book is Strive for Excellence by Ellies Sutrisna. She is the BEST. BEST stands for Bookwriter, Enterpreneur, Speaker, and Trainer). She inspires me so much with her story. She gives encouraging quote "be the best, do the best, and have the best". In this book, she want to tell us that in achieving success we need to work hard, work smart, work fast, and the most important thing is work with heart.

The second book is Never Give Up: Jack Ma in His Own Words edited by Suk Lee and Bob Song. This book quotes Jack Ma's words from many references. It groups the words by kinds, such as leadership, entrepreneur, life lessons, and many others. In 2015, Jack Ma was one of the 22 most powerful people in the world. His struggling in carrier makes me have spirit to NEVER GIVE UP in my life.

I am currently having spirits to improve myself through anything. I commit to read a book everyday. Whenever I have spare time I want to share my story to this blog. I also have a plan to register myself in yoga class for my healthy life (because I rarely do exercise and this is so bad). That is all for today, I need to do my homework again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester 2 TPB STEI ITB 2014/2015

Semester 1 TPB STEI ITB 2014/2015

E-BOCI (Eleveth-Bunch of Cool Idiots)