Experience, knowledge, salary, or what?

This still about internship. Yesterday, I applied myself in one of startup in Jakarta. This startup is pretty famous because their business concept which is unique. Luckily, the position that open for internship program is suitable to my major. I am so happy today that I get a replied email from them. They ask me about my last GPA, internship period, and what I expect from that intern. Somehow, I feel this is my way that Allah has given to me, I am happy yet until I tell my friend who receive the email as well about this happy news. Sadly, she was still in doubt to have intern in that startup. My other friends who have applied in there (and also already had interview) also say something about salary intern that makes me confuse.

I wonder, what is my real priorities in choosing place for internship? Experience, knowledge, salary, the office, friends, or what? Why do I still confuse in all things?!

To be honest, I already have the answer. But, I am still not sure of that. The first thing that I take consider of is the position. How can I work in unenjoyable position? I prefer to get intern in business analyst, system analyst, or any things relates to analyst. << That statement shows I do not have any speciality in major until now. Soooo sad!

The second consideration is the place of work. I imagine that I would get work experience in proper building office by using formal costume. So, whenever I want to apply intern, I will check out how the condition of that office is. Ha-ha this consideration is really none sense. But, it gives me more motivation, tho.


Yet, still I can not decide my choice. Well, let's see then... It always seems impossible until its done :) Let's get some works done!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Semester 2 TPB STEI ITB 2014/2015

Semester 1 TPB STEI ITB 2014/2015

E-BOCI (Eleveth-Bunch of Cool Idiots)