Internship?

Well. I am in the third year now which means in this summer I have to do intern in any company as long as I work as an IT-things. Slowly but sure, one by one my friends already get their place of work, except me. It is kinda sad, tho.
My major is not really specific so I need to have specific passion for my carrier. I plan to have internship in a company, somehow I would prefer to get internship in company rather than in a startup. 

I have apply myself in many places, but until now I still do not get the right position. Calling from number 021 is eagerly awaited by me. I am sure, Allah has a better plan for myself. Be patient, be grateful, and Man Jadda Wa Jada!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semester 2 TPB STEI ITB 2014/2015

Semester 1 TPB STEI ITB 2014/2015

E-BOCI (Eleveth-Bunch of Cool Idiots)